Learn French in Audiolingua School of Languages
Learn French at your own pace in Audiolingua School of Languages, in San Sebastian.
Have you ever stopped to think how many countries around the world have French as a mother tongue?
You will be quite amazed to know that the number of states and governments speaking French turns around 68 and given that it is not only the language most learnt after English but the ninth most spoken worldwide. What are we waiting for to set off on “the French Way”?.
There are so many reasons why to learn and speak French.
- In a society where a great number of people are bilingual or trilingual and where personal background is what makes the difference between being a candidate or not for a position, such difference may be speaking French and even more If we consider the short distance separating us from Rousseau’s Eiffel’s or Descartes’ homeland.
- By speaking French we may be able to travel to the five continents.
- It is the other language of international communication.
- We may be part of those 750,000 people learning French around the world and over 200 million French speakers in the globe.
- From a working point of view, speaking French will wide open The Largest French Multinational companies scattered around the world.
- We may be able to follow fashion, literature, philosophy, arts, architecture, gastronomy, cinema, music with no need to translate.
Let’s undertake together with Audiolingua School of Languages “the French Way”, which will take us to a universal ideals, human rights and great history world where we can be part of.